ThinkNinja Gets Coronavirus Update
Empowering children and young people to build resilience, manage their emotional health and to fulfil their potential.
ThinkNinja, a mental health app, has been updated with specific support for COVID-19. The new content is designed to bring self-help knowledge and skills to children and young people (10-18 years old) who may be experiencing increased anxiety and stress during this time.
What the new COVID-19 support offers users of the App
The new content provides an opportunity for young people to understand the following:
1. Fears relating to the virus
2. Isolation struggles and how to stay connected to family and friends
3. Worries about personal health and health of family members
4. Coping techniques to use during the crisis
5. Plus many other helpful tips
The new content was co-created by specialist child psychologists and young people, it is live and available now for all users. For more information please visit https://www.healios.org.uk/services/thinkninja1